Sunday, July 26, 2009

Camp Insinyur ended. A camp filled with joy, laughter and tears. All I can say is that comparison is an evil tool..the more u compare, the harder it makes life. I wouldnt have shed those tears, if I hadn't taken things so seriously, if I hadn't compared Reaper with Gimli and Nova. Why..pple are all different..how can I ever expect Insinyur 09 to be the same as Insinyur 08 or 07? I felt so foolish when I was motivated by those pple whom I labelled as ungrateful and insensitve, to stay on instead of going home..it shouldnt be that way. Was that what people called Responsibility or Passion?

Now that camp is over..I have the exact same feelings I felt in me last year, to join back as a GL once again. I dun wanna make any rash decision..because I know there's a possibility I might regret..just like how I felt before I went for the camp a few days ago. But from the bottom of my heart, I really wish to be there again.

Though Terence and Colesty were not the best partners one could have, I am touched by what Terence did for me. I felt bad when he fell sick because he was taking care of me the entire night before.
I am glad that I made many new frens, including my self-declared SP.

Is there any basis for me to join back Insinyur again?